Anaheim Ducks Message Board

Rebrand

Sexlaf15

I don't want to freak anyone out....but....

if you rearranged the letters of rebrand....

you get.... Berdarn which is like....close to Bedard....lol

(this idea was way more brilliant in my head till i realized i was missing/adding letters lol)

Edited by Jasoaks
  • Haha 1

Rumors of the rebranding we will have to wait till it's Official....BUT IF they do it for the 30th Anniversary it will be symbolic for the Ducks. We should not forget previous Logos that will always be connected to the Ducks Sucess. From the Ducks Wordmark will always be connected to the Ducks 2007 Stanley Cup Championship Victory to OG Mighty Ducks Logo connected to the Ducks First time in SCF.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/6/2022 at 8:37 PM, MooseDuck said:

Rumors of the rebranding we will have to wait till it's Official....BUT IF they do it for the 30th Anniversary it will be symbolic for the Ducks. We should not forget previous Logos that will always be connected to the Ducks Sucess. From the Ducks Wordmark will always be connected to the Ducks 2007 Stanley Cup Championship Victory to OG Mighty Ducks Logo connected to the Ducks First time in SCF.

DuckPride 4ever

MooseDuck

Must be a bit french. Always so much broken english. Oh and by the way, S-U-C-C-E-S-S, that is how you spell success.